- USA Mortgage will utilize SMS messages to provide information and services related to your loan application. USA Mortgage will follow up in order to remind me of the status of my loan application or additional required steps.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time Just text “STOP” to the shortcode After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 250-6522.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Call to Action
- Service description and name: Opt-in to receive information and status updates for your loan application with USA Mortgage.
- Fee Disclosure: Message and data rates may apply.
- Frequency: Message frequency varies.
- Customer care contact information: email@example.com, (888) 250-6522
- Opt-out instructions: If you do not want to receive SMS text messages, you can unsubscribe by responding “STOP” to the number from which the text was sent, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “STOP Text” or by calling USA Mortgage at (888) 250-6522.
- Link to Mobile Terms of Service: Copy language from the Terms of Service above, once finalized, and place on our USA Mortgage website. We can provide that link once finalized.